Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family



I am going to start my first blog with our family. No babies yet! However I have fabulous fur babies that give us so much joy, I can't wait to see what schmeegans (kids) bring. Eric and I have been married for 3 years and in that time we have accumulated two cats and two dogs. Let me introduce them....

Kona- the wild one. She constantly demands our attention. Has more energy then all of us combined. She enjoys stealing dish towels and proving to us that she can run faster. In her rare moments of calmness she is the best cuddler I have ever met.
Jett- the sweetheart. I thought all puppies were like Kona, but turns out she is high maintenance. He is sensitive and will endlessly cuddle with you if you let him.His favorite activity is training to be faster then Kona and of course taking naps.
Bailey- the nose licker. I have had him 6 years. He is always there when I fall asleep and there when I wake up. He endlessly licks our noses and likes to sleep on your chest so he can gaze at you.
Izzy- the plus sized model. Izzy is the sweetest little kitty. Even though she is 2 years old she still has a kitten meow. She loves to eat and is obsessed with Eric. She eats every with us begging with the dogs. She even eats their food. A girl after my own heart;-)

(You think I am bad about my pets, just wait until we have kids)





1 comment: